Wednesday, July 28, 2004

 

1723 East Ashley

1723 East Ashley

This home is not so nice. It’s very small, 2 br, 1bath. We stayed there once for a week, just Anna and I. It is very old, not updated, but it’s very cheap, very very small. The bedroom opens to the living room with a huge open window, so you have no privacy if you were to try and put 2 couples in here (which you should not). The stove and kitchen floor are very old and warped. It is way way at the end of the island. Almost near the lighthouse. If you need a getaway, I guess it’s o.k., but it’s not very plush. Bare bones, beach bum house. I give it a 60 (only because it’s on the oceanfront). I would not stay here again. Spend more money get something nicer. –Steve B.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?